Let's Get It Started!
Woo hoo!! Let's Get It Started! Tuning in to Black Eye Peas music now. Finally, found this song, love it! I guess Perfect 10 have earned quite a number of 30cents from my pocket. Coz' whenever i hear a great songs on my way to work, I would just drop a message to get the title. Price as mentioned!
I guess most of my friends need to study for the term test next week. So, no company for this friday evening. Getting a bit lonely. Chad went to watch Michael Chiang's play, "Private Parts". He's not free either. oh well.....
Was so stressful today, coz' i was designing the report template. When i referred to a previous report on Disney. Oh god, the sight of it makes me really nervous. I wasn't sure if i could reach the kind of standard, but i sure did a great job at the end of the day after Tracy puts some compliments on it. I was overjoyed, smiling like an innocent young boy. And then i realise the report was outsource to an IT designer. If i can't reach that standard, it Natural! heehee, brought some work to do over the weekends, so can submit it on monday! Ok, enough of work, if not my friends would say i'm a workaholic again!
I just saw siongpoh aka travis on the msn, he have a great blog. a nice one man! I thought the picture in the blog was great! So i decided to steal it but realised that, it don't suits my blog afterall! haha.. here you go.
Messaged Esther when i was on my to work. She said she dreamt of me last night. A very stupid dream indeed! Gosh~! Shan't say it here.
ok, got to go, looks like my brothers back from a shopping spree, getting ready for his new job next monday. He seems excited......
Enjoy your weekend. Out~
I guess most of my friends need to study for the term test next week. So, no company for this friday evening. Getting a bit lonely. Chad went to watch Michael Chiang's play, "Private Parts". He's not free either. oh well.....
Was so stressful today, coz' i was designing the report template. When i referred to a previous report on Disney. Oh god, the sight of it makes me really nervous. I wasn't sure if i could reach the kind of standard, but i sure did a great job at the end of the day after Tracy puts some compliments on it. I was overjoyed, smiling like an innocent young boy. And then i realise the report was outsource to an IT designer. If i can't reach that standard, it Natural! heehee, brought some work to do over the weekends, so can submit it on monday! Ok, enough of work, if not my friends would say i'm a workaholic again!
I just saw siongpoh aka travis on the msn, he have a great blog. a nice one man! I thought the picture in the blog was great! So i decided to steal it but realised that, it don't suits my blog afterall! haha.. here you go.
Messaged Esther when i was on my to work. She said she dreamt of me last night. A very stupid dream indeed! Gosh~! Shan't say it here.
ok, got to go, looks like my brothers back from a shopping spree, getting ready for his new job next monday. He seems excited......
Enjoy your weekend. Out~

